Based on CIU 2.0.2 by Yener90, using peterf1999 compression method
Supported Install Languages
Code: Select all
English, Spanish, French, Italian, Danish, Dutch , Polish, Brasilian Portuguese, Russian
Instructions (Read carefully Step 5)
1. Install the game
2. Apply No-Cd if you want
3. Download MGRR.rar from link and extract it (not in game folder)
4. Copy DirectX Files to MGRR_6\Support\DirectX (just the files)
5. Edit Data1.lst (with notepad), you'll see that theres only one file from root folder of the game (METAL GEAR RISING REVENGEANCE.exe) add the rest of the files to match yours, just add, dont delete anything and don't include folders, just the files on the root folder.
6. Run compress.bat from MGRR folder and wait..
7.- When done, make isos with the content of MGRR_1 to MGRR_6 folders with the label of your choice
8. test before you burn, if there's any errors please report them
Note: Data1.cab has compression, for the other 5 parameter is set to -m0 because there's no significant size change when compressing video files.