Images: Google Search
Icon: Own made using image found on Google
Cursor: Free download I found that looks as close to the game cursor
Music: Track 20 from Game's OST (Dragonfall)
Button Sounds: No mouse over sound, Click sound recorded from game
Setup Graphics: VollachR (Based on materials from Google Search)
Conversion Type: CIU 2.0.3 by Yener90 (Modified by BAMsE)
Compression Time: Up to 30 minutes
Compression Type: FreeArc -m4
Install Time: Around 3 Minutes
Additional Icons: Yes, Shadowrun Editor shortcut in start menu group.
Tested On: Windows 8.1 64Bit
Final Size: 1.80GB (Without Additional Contents & Soundtrack included in game folder during compression)
CIUv2 Modifications: BAMsE
General Thanks: REV0
Batch file: Based on Peterf1999 Method
Originally created by Fabioddq
Reformatted by ahmetbtmn
Edited by Myself
Supported Install Languages:
Code: Select all
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
Version 1.0: Initial Release
Version 1.1: Removed Music button in Installer & replaced it with Equalizer button, Added 2nd attachment with new Setup.exe file so you can choose between the two, see new screenshot.
1. Install the game, Update the game if you wish & Apply No-CD patch if necessary
2. Download & Extract the attachment DragonfallDC.rar anywhere you want, NOT the game's install folder.
Note #1: If you prefer Equalizer for music control instead of Music On/Off button download DragonfallDCSetupv2.rar as well & replace the setup.exe file with the one from it.
3. Run compress.bat file and type in the path to where you installed the game), press ENTER and wait for finished message.
Note #2: At this time you can add additional files to DFDC folder, wallpapers, cheats, crack etc.
4. Create ISO files automatically or with your preferred software.
5. Test the conversion before burning
Optional Music Control as Equalizer instead of button: