Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 1xDVD5
Note: There's a minor problem with uninstall, the game uninstalls fine but it leaves registry strings in registry instead of removing them, if someone can help with this I'll be happy to fix the issue & update the conversion, otherwise conversion works flawlessly.
Images: Google Search
Button & Text BG Graphics: Own made with Photoshop CS5
Conversion Type: CIU 2.0.2 by Yener90
Compression Time: Approx. 1 Hour
Install Time: Approx. 5 Minutes
Tested On: Windows 8.1 64bit
Final Size 3.84GB
1. Install the game & apply No-CD patch if you want (Or you can add it to PES14_DVD folder later)
2. Download & Extract the PES14_DVD5.rar file anywhere you want, except the game's install folder.
3. Copy DirectX9c folder from DVD9 to PES14_DVD folder
4. Run compress.bat file and type in the path to where you installed the game, press ENTER and wait for finished message.
5. Create ISO with your preferred software.
6. Test the conversion before burning
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- "The Core" Team
- Posts: 115
- Joined: 29 Oct 2015, 16:00
- Location: Israel
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 95 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests