Images: Google Search
Music: Ankh Song from the game
Button & Text BG Graphics: Buttons & BG by Exodius, Edited by myself, Trilogy logo created by myself
Conversion Type: CIU 2.0.2 by Yener90
Compression Time: A few Minutes
Install Time: Up to 5 Minutes
Compatible With: Any version of the Trilogy games (all 3 games required)
Tested On: Windows 8.1 64bit
Final Size: 2.43GB
Supported Install Languages:
Code: Select all
English, French, German
Version 1.0: Initial Release
Version 1.1: Added component selection in Setup, separated Launcher from Ankh Vista/7/8 fix in cab files included in conversion, added French & German language support to installer & Launcher, Rebuilt Launcher, buttons will now be disabled when game not installed.
If you already used the conversion please re-download, delete Data4.cab from your conversion and replace with 2 new cab files, replace Setup.exe as well with new one.
No need to compress again but I recommend redo Data1.cab if you have Windows XP (or just install the vista/7/8 fix even if your on XP)
1. Install all 3 games (Ankh, Ankh: Heart of Osiris & Ankh: Battle of the Gods) into the same folder (ie: C:\Games)
Note: Make sure each game is installed with the following folder names:
Ankh - Heart of Osiris
Ankh - Battle of The Gods
If the folders names are different please rename them as above, you should have all 3 game folders side-by-side in the same place.
2. Download & Extract the attachment Ankh.rar files anywhere you want, except the game's install folder.
3. Move DirectX9 folder Heart of Osiris CD to Redist folder in Conversion
4. Run compress.bat file and type in the path to where you installed the games (ie: c:\Games), press ENTER and wait for finished message.
Note: At this time you can add additional files to DVD, Cracks, Manuals, etc.
5. Create ISO file with your preferred software.
6. Test the conversion before burning