Images: Google Search
Icon: Made using icon.png file in game folder
Cursor: Own made based on ingame cursor
Music: Grim Fandango Soundtrack, Track 03 - Smooth Hector
Setup Graphics: VollachR (Based on materials from Google Search)
Conversion Type: CIU 2.0.3 by Yener90 (Modified by BAMsE)
Compression Time: about 10 Minutes
Compression Type: FreeArc -m4
Install Time: up to 2 minutes
Additional Icons: None
Tested On: Windows 8.1 64Bit
Final Size: 3.74GB (Without Additional Contents)
CIUv2 Modifications: BAMsE
General Thanks: REV0
Batch file: Based on Peterf1999 Method
Originally created by Fabioddq
Reformatted by ahmetbtmn
Edited by Myself
Supported Install Languages:
Code: Select all
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil)
Version 1.0: Initial Release
1. Install the game, apply No-CD patch if neccessary.
2. Download & Extract the attachment GrimFandango.rar anywhere you want, NOT the game's install folder.
3. Run compress.bat file and type in the path to where you installed the game), press ENTER and wait for finished message.
Note: At this time you can add additional files to GFR folder, Soundtrack, wallpapers, etc.
4. Create ISO files automatically or with your preferred software.
5. Test the conversion before burning