Based on: CIU 2.0.3 by yener90 (18.104.22.168 modified by BAMsE)
Compression method by: peterf1999
Special thanks: REV0LUTION, Fabioddq, Grumpy, pakrat, BAMsE
Art: found online and ingame
Music: Couple of songs from OST by various artists
Tested on: Win7 Home Premium 64bit and Win7 Ultimate 32bit
Final size: DVD1=3.92 GB's, DVD2=3.97 GB's, DVD3=2.67 GB's
1. Extract attachment somewhere on your computer, NOT in the game installation directory
2. Install Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2 Off the Record game and update them to latest updates.
3. Make one folder on your computer, name it whatever you like, create 2 folders in it and name them: DR2 and DR2 OtR. Now move files from your installation directories to the appropriate newly created folders (don't include uninstall files)
4. Run compressor.bat, enter game path and wait
5. Make ISO file or test from HDD before burning
Redists are not supported.
Code: Select all