The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut - 4xDVD5 - CIUv2

Postby her1620 » 12 Jan 2016, 23:36

THE INCREDIBLE ADVENTURES OF VAN HELSING FINAL CUT

**Exclusive for dvd9todvd5.co.za**

INFO:

Script: CIUv2xxx by yener90
Converter: Compress.bat
Compresion method: srep+lzma
Graphics: By gatosky1620 = her1620 (are the same person)

INTRUCTIONS:

1. Install the game and the last update (Version 1.04 Tested).

2. Download the attached file and unzip anywhere but not in the game folder.

3. Run Compress.bat and:

3.1 Set the game´s location folder and wait.
3.2 Choose create or not iso´s files at the end of the compression.

4. Test your compression and then burn.

DOWNLOAD
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx4hz ... HhnUzRGUzg

uwish
Root
Root

Re: The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut - 4xDVD5 - CIUv2

Postby uwish » 05 Jun 2016, 14:21

Thx For the awesome Conversion you can update it to 1.07 as it will work just need to add these shorts 2 exe's shortcuts "VanHelsing_x64_11_win10.exe" and "VanHelsing_x86_11_win10.exe" also can you please add a alt compress.bat for -mmsc+srep+lzma:a1:mfbt4:d256m:fb200:mc10000:lc8.these setting are really good since there are alot of .dds files in the game and will improve compression for guys that would like to maybe move to 1DVD9 and 1DVD5
of can just stay to the normal dvd5. These setting wont increase compression times to much not like precomp :-)

But one thing can you check the arc.ini if it has setting for msc compression as i am getting a error during setup on the first cab.As far as i know Bamse has included these compression setting in the pass few updates to CIU.only changes to your compress was adding in "MSC.exe" "pack_BMF.exe" "pack_FROG.exe" "pack_TAK.exe". and changing the compression setting in the compress.bat which should not give a error if Bamse included those changes.

her1620
Conversion Designer
Conversion Designer

Postby her1620 » 05 Jun 2016, 23:55

uwish wrote:Thx For the awesome Conversion you can update it to 1.07 as it will work just need to add these shorts 2 exe's shortcuts "VanHelsing_x64_11_win10.exe" and "VanHelsing_x86_11_win10.exe" also can you please add a alt compress.bat for -mmsc+srep+lzma:a1:mfbt4:d256m:fb200:mc10000:lc8.these setting are really good since there are alot of .dds files in the game and will improve compression for guys that would like to maybe move to 1DVD9 and 1DVD5
of can just stay to the normal dvd5. These setting wont increase compression times to much not like precomp :-)

But one thing can you check the arc.ini if it has setting for msc compression as i am getting a error during setup on the first cab.As far as i know Bamse has included these compression setting in the pass few updates to CIU.only changes to your compress was adding in "MSC.exe" "pack_BMF.exe" "pack_FROG.exe" "pack_TAK.exe". and changing the compression setting in the compress.bat which should not give a error if Bamse included those changes.

i dont have the game yet, so can you send me all the corrections to do it

uwish
Root
Root

Postby uwish » 07 Jun 2016, 11:38

hey bud here is a list of the complete files : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B13xe ... zA5WjNmLVE
maybe u can add a alternate compress.bat for guys that want the extra compression to fit on 1xdvd9 and 1xdvd5.
these are the setting for the bat: msc+srep+lzma:a1:mfbt4:d256m:fb200:mc10000:lc8.
also make sure you have the CLS-MSC.dll but from what i can see its included in the pass few CIU updates.
thanks a million bud. :D

Ah one more thing to update the unarc.dll ....https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B13xe0 ... sp=sharing :)

Return to “Games released in 2015”